Directors of the Extraordinary Pty Ltd
The Privacy Act 1988 provides rules of conduct for the collection, retention, access to, correction, use and disclosure of personal information about individuals.
Directors of the Extraordinary Pty Ltd (referred to as “Directors of the Extraordinary”, “we” and “us” in this policy) understands the importance of protecting your right to privacy and have therefore prepared this statement to help you understand how we manage and aim to protect the privacy of your personal information.
Our website address is https://www.doextraordinary.com.
What personal information is collected
- Directors of the Extraordinary will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth and address to enable us to send you information, provide updates, register during an experience on our App and process your product or service order.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- We may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect personal information
- Directors of the Extraordinary collects personal information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when you access our website or social media, lodge an enquiry or quote request, interact with us in person or over the phone, use our App during an experience or when we engage in business activities with you.
- On our website, information is collected indirectly through the site’s internet access logs. When you visit the site your Internet address is automatically collected and stored in the site’s statistical access logs.
How we use personal information
- Directors of the Extraordinary uses personal information collected to provide you with information about our products or services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities. If you no longer wish to receive marketing material from Directors of the Extraordinary you may opt-out via the unsubscribe button on our marketing material or contact us via email.
- We will use personal information to facilitate our services. This may include to:
- provide you with products and services during the usual course of our business activities;
- administer our business activities;
- manage, research and develop our products and services;
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email, sms or mail; and
- investigate any complaints.
- If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our products and services or for you to fully access our website.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases.
Disclosure of personal information
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Hosting and international transfers
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties or sites located in countries outside of Australia.
- We only transfer your information to a third party service provider or overseas where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- The hosting facilities for our website are situated in Australia.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
Security of personal information
- Directors of the Extraordinary is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- In compliance with the Australian Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000, you have the right to access, correct and update information we hold on you. If you would like to request such access, please contact Directors of the Extraordinary by emailing us us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law.
- When you visit our website: When you come to our website (www.doextraordinary.com), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- For more information, please visit our Website Terms & Conditions.
- For more information, please visit our Cookies Policy.
- Third party sites: Our site may have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Directors of the Extraordinary is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
- Web forms: If you choose to supply your personal information to us through submission of a form on our website, you agree for us to use your personal information to contact you regarding your enquiry. We may also add you to our email database for us to send you marketing information regarding our products and services that you may be interested in. You can unsubscribe from our email database at any time through the unsubscribe link on all emails, or by emailing us.
You have the right to make a complaint about the management of the Australian Privacy Principles by Directors of the Extraordinary and are entitled to report any breach of the Australian Privacy Principles by Directors of the Extraordinary. Complaints should be made in writing and sent to Directors of the Extraordinary at
Directors of the Extraordinary
1/266 Montague Road
West End QLD 4101
Directors of the Extraordinary will respond to your complaint within 30 days. If you have not heard from Directors of the Extraordinary within 30 days, or if you are unhappy with Directors of the Extraordinary’s response to your complaint, you can forward your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: 02 9284 9800